Confirmation is ordinarily received in Grade 7. If your child attends one of our Catholic schools, information and forms will be sent home by their teacher. If your child does not attend one of our Catholic schools, please call the parish office for more information and scheduling.
For adults wishing to be confirmed, please contact the parish office:
- Our Lady of Lourdes site: 905-383-3381
- Corpus Christi site: 905-389-2472
During this Covid situation, Bishop Crosby has delegated all Pastors to celebrate Confirmation with their parishioners. Confirmation celebrations will be without Eucharist. We will need to limit attendees for social distancing. So, we will arrange two Confirmation celebrations for each school. Each candidate will be seated with their Sponsor and up to 7 other family members. No other people will be able to attend due to lack of space.
Check with school for which celebration your child is to attend.
No group photos will be possible in the church. We will set up a procedure to allow each candidate to get photo at the front after the celebration with their Sponsor, family, and priests, if they wish.
Please watch video below for Confirmation Information/Instructions
CONFIRMATION CELEBRATIONS DATES
OUR LADY OF LOURDES SITE:
- Our Lady of Lourdes School: Friday January 22 at 7pm, Sunday January 24 at 2pm
- St. Teresa School: Saturday January 23 at 11am, Saturday January 23 at 1pm
CORPUS CHRISTI SITE:
- St. John Paul II School: Friday January 29 at 7pm, Sunday January 31 at 2pm
- Corpus Christi School: Saturday January 30 at 11am, Saturday January 30 at 1pm
- St. Marguerite d’Youville School: Saturday February 6 at 11am, Saturday February 6 at1pm